Coastal Arabians & Equine Rescue, Inc. (CAER) is a non-profit organization originally established by founder, Corri Stamper in 2006. The Board of Directors was established in 2009 to run the rescue. While we only house unwanted horses at the CAER, we are an organization that is concerned with the welfare of all animals.
We advocate for horses in need in our community by:
- Actively seeking permanent loving homes for the horses and animals in our care
- Providing lifelong care to those horses and animals who for behavioral or medical reasons are unable to be re-homed.
- Educating the public about responsible companion animal guardianship
- We are currently caring for 16 equine and over 15 cats, including both permanent residents and adoptable ones.
Our vision for the future is that:
- Every horse in need is cared for in a loving home by a responsible guardian
- People treat animals as the sentient beings they are, ensuring that they are neither exploited nor harmed